Radar Level / Sensor Transmitter Advantages
• Non-Contact continuous level measurement
• Can be applied to a variety of materials including solids, liquids, and slurries
• Unaffected by environmental conditions such as humidity, vapours, temperature fluctuations, pressure, dust, foaming surfaces etc.
• Accuracy unaffected by changes in material viscosity, density or acidity etc.
Radar Level / Sensor Transmitter Limitations
• Not suitable for angled process material surfaces
• Fluid being measured cannot be very near to the sensor
• Relatively high cost
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.