The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a coriolis flow meter:
- What is the mass flow range?
- What is the density of the fluid at the working temperature / pressure?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid?
- What accuracy range is required?
- Is any air present in the liquid?
- Are flow & mass flow output required?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.