The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a low flow sensor:
- Is the fluid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- Is an output required and, if so, what type?
- What is the pipe size and material?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email email@example.com
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.