The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a magnetic flow meter:
- Is the fluid conductive or water based?
- Is the fluid or slurry abrasive?
- Do you require an integral display or remote display?
- Do you require an analogue output?
- What is the minimum and maximum flow rate for the Magmeter?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- Is the fluid chemically compatible with the Magflo flow meter wetted parts?
- What is the size of the pipe?
- Is the pipe always full?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email email@example.com
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.