The main questions which need to be considered before selecting an oval gear flow meter:
- What is the viscosity range of the fluid being metered?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- Is the fluid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the degree of accuracy required?
- Is an output required and, if so, what type?
- Is the meter operating in a hazardous area?
- Are specific approvals (eg ATEX) required?
- Is a flow instrument required?
- What type of connection is required?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.