The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a ultrasonic flow meter:
- What is the minimum and maximum flow rate for the flow meter?
- Is the pipe material compatible with ultrasonic measurement (eg concrete, fiberglass and plastic lined pipes may be incompatible)?
- Are there any air spaces in the pipe?
- Does the fluid contain particulates or bubbles and, if so, of what size and distribution?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What accuracy range is required?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.