The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a vortex flow meter:
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the preferred pipe size?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- What is the maximum pressure drop allowed across the vortex meter?
- Is pressure and temperature compensation required?
- Is the fluid compatible with stainless steel?
View our range of industrial vortex flow meters or compact vortex flow meters for line sizes 4 - 25 mm
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email email@example.com
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.