– Water or similar liquid: ρ=1 kg/l (62.43 lb/cu ft), viscosity 1mPa.s (1cp)
– Visual display only
– Trogamid flow tube
– Buna N gasket
– Stainless steel float (1.4305/303 or 1.4571/316Ti)
F VA Trogflux flow meters for air, gases and other media and those equipped with non standard specifications are also available with a short lead time, typically within 1 week from receipt of order. In particular, when equipped with one or more alarms/switching contacts, the Trogflux can be used for flow monitoring.
The Trogflux is supplied as either standard or short length flow tubes depending on the flow range and the accuracy class required. Relevant datasheets for the full range are available through the following links:
– Datasheet: F VA Trogflux Flow Meters
– Datasheet: F VA Trogflux Short Flow Meters
The F VA Trogflux offers a number of advantages for basic flow applications such as drinking water processing plants and coolant content measuring.
– Low cost plastic design
– Robust plastic measuring cone
– Easy to install and maintain
– Provide direct viewing of flow rate
– No need for auxiliary power
– Eliminates Ex protection and electromagnetic compatibility issues
The Trogflux forms part of a range of mechanical, variable area flow meters from Mecon Flow Control Systems, supplied in the UK by iCenta. As well as general purpose meters, design options are available for rugged environments, high temperatures & pressures.