There are multiple Vortex Flow Meters on the market from lots of different providers, including our company. Selecting the right Vortex flow meter for your project is an important decision, so there are some questions to consider when looking at the different makes and models. The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a vortex flow meter are:
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the preferred pipe size?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- What is the maximum pressure drop allowed across the vortex meter?
- Is pressure and temperature compensation required?
- Is the fluid compatible with stainless steel?