The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a level measurement sensor:
- What are the contents being measured - liquid or solid or slurry or powder?
- Are level measurements required either continuous or point level (discrete)?
- What are the application's minimum and maximum temperature and pressure?
- What level measurement range is required?
- What accuracy range is required?
- Is it possible to penetrate the vessel wall or be inside it?
- If liquid, is there any turbulence, foam or vapour at the surface?
- Is an integral display or remote display required?
- What kind of output / alarms are required eg analogue, relay, etc ?
icenta is a UK level sensor specialist with experience in level technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email email@example.com
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.