The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a rotameter or variable area (VA) flow meter:
- Is the fluid liquid or gas?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the density of the fluid at the working temperature / pressure?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid?
- What accuracy range is required from the flow meter?
- What is the maximum operating pressure?
- What is the maximum operating temperature?
icenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call icenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© iCenta 2017. Specialists in precision flow meters, level sensors, instrumentation & control.